Building as high as our standards.
Commodore Construction Corp has a unique, coordinated and dedicated team of construction professionals with diverse skills and experience in concrete, masonry, plastering, drywall and acoustic. We offer clients a multi-trade package of services consisting of interior renovation and retrofitting, new building core and shell work, health care and institutional work, and hospitality and exterior site work.
Commodore has evolved into a strong multi-trade contractor offering a wide range of services to assist in the build-out of any project up to $50 million with a Bonding capacity in excess of $150 million.
Many companies sub-contract the operational side of their projects and Commodore is provides our clients with greater flexibility by performing our work in house with a union trade workforce in excess of 300 people. This ensures a greater overall control of the process and translates into a better and more responsive service for our clients.
Commodore Construction Corp. is a proud member of the Building Contractor’s Association (BCA) of New York and New Jersey.
Transparency and quality control
Commodore Construction Corp utilizes Star Builder, an innovative construction management and accounting system that manages all accounting processes, estimating, project management (Submittals, RFI’s, scope pricing & budget tracking) and warehouse inventories, ensuring the highest standard of transparency, quality assurance and quality control.
Our safety program involves:
- EMR Rating of .88 (National average: 1.0)
- A 100% hardhat, safety glasses and work boots policy on all job sites
- Minimum of 10 hours of training for all construction employees
- Minimum of 30 hours of training for all Foremen
- Strict project housekeeping standards for a clean and healthy work environment
- Employee and Subcontractor Safety Orientations
- OSHA safety training capabilities. All construction employees at Commodore have a minimum of OSHA 10 hour training and all Foremen a minimum of OSHA 30 resulting
- Tishman Speyer
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Turner Construction
- Skanska USA
- Bovis Lend Lease
- Structure Tone
- JP Morgan Chase
- Empire Development (EDC)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- New York City Parks Dept (NYCPD).
- M/WBE Certifications
- NYC Department of Small Business Services
- Empire State Development
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- WEBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council)
- SCA (School Construction Authority)
- New Jersey Department of the Treasury